Friday, January 23, 2009

MOVING!

Okay. So I been messing around with the features on blogger, never really looked into this when I first used it, I mean I was just more concerned about posting up stories and everything. So I messed around it and changed the layout, I like it more now, my header is quite random, the title doesn't show up very well. Blogger has a limited amount of templates but credits to Sabbie for the header (well, it's really a facebook graffiti hohoho).

Anyways, yepp the title says it, Takio^Takav is MOVING! So I actually am re-editing this post I had up yesterday, cause I was very close into deciding NOT to move away from blogger after I fixed up my site a bit. But I think the formatting can't be fixed so I've been irritated with it so I'm going to be on a hunt for a new place. For now, it'll still be blogger but I'm pretty sure soon, this site will literally be "dead", really, I've tried to publish the last post I had here like 209348203948 times, and words were cut off because of the weird formatting.

Anyways, after a little messing around with blogger, I'm still alright with this place. So even if I don't use blogger anymore in the future, I'll try to post up the stories on here if I can, maybe a few days late though. I've been pretty inactive with my storyblog lately but I do get random inspirations from all these online people who posts videos and have this "huge" fanbase. Nope, I don't have a fanbase since 99% of my readers are all people I know but anywho, maybe one day, I'll have someone visit my storyblog and it'll be some random person I don't know. Who knows what's in store for me in the future.

So I think I've been saying "anyways" a little too much in this post. But yeah, be on the look out for new updates about the moving process. I've finally got these posts labelled so it's a little easier to navigate. Additionally, I added the "subscribe" button, SO be sure to SUBSCRIBE to keep up with what's going on. Just click on the "subscribe to posts" below my profile! THANK YOU.

Lastly, if you still HAVEN'T read my last entry of my "first story", check it out! It's amazing to see the way I wrote two years ago. Weird. And you might be surprised by the story. Anyways, hope you're all doing well. Ciao.

No comments: