Thursday, January 29, 2009

New Story [The Two-Sided Journal] Coming Soon & Updates on Moving Process

Before you all continue to read. I hope you can all support my friend who designed the banner/header of this website by voting for her tshirt design as follows. She entered this tshirt contest, and it's important that you vote to support her. Every vote counts so yes YOU can make a difference! All you have to do is sign up and vote. Also, her tshirt sends out a really meaningful message so Please vote for Much Needed Change by clicking here. Log in/sign up, vote for the design at the bottom right-hand corner and support this talented artist and message. THANK YOU!

Okay so yes takiotakav is moving soon. It's pretty much almost confirmed however, I'm still deciding when to disclose the new website location. I'm fixing things up and I want the new place to be refreshed and up to date when you guys get there. So just wait another little while. I modified the look of this place a bit if you haven't noticed or if you didn't read my last blog here. It's a little dark but I like it and the header is really nice. It's drawn by my friend, Sabrina, who drew it using the graffiti application on Facebook.

So I know it's been nearly A YEAR since I've posted up a story and like months and months since I've posted any sort of "writing" I've done. The last time I've posted up something was like July and they were my poems, if you didn't read them, check them out here and for all the stories, click here. I apologize but once the school year started, I just had SO much on my plates and I couldn't even squeeze another story out of me during the Christmas Break. I did post up an old story that I wrote, it's actually my "first finished story" I wrote back in 2007, I think so if you haven't read it, click here to read. It's a interesting good one. A little emotional.

I also apologize for the many links I have on this post. I never used to use links but I discovered how useful they can be. And how fun they can be too! Okay so I know I've been talking too much about what I've written before and yadayada. So I know you guys are all anxious about my new story. So YES, I do have a new story that will be coming soon. I hope it's a good one, and I'm sure you guys will understand why it's been so long since I've posted up a story. I wrote two teasers for the story sort of like when people release movies or short films, they have trailers or teasers, so I tried something like that and hopefully, you guys will like the teaser and come back to read the story. There's two teasers for a reason, it's sort of like two different points of views in a way. So check it out below and enjoy! Please please SPREAD the word of this new story, new readers are ALWAYS welcomed. And SUBSCRIBE if you want to be kept up to date. THANKS!


The Two-Sided Journal

Teaser # 1:
I started to count the number of pages I had left whenever I missed her. Sometimes, I would hope that I could write like mad so I could finish it faster then maybe I coud have a chance of seeing her sooner. She promised me she would give me a new one as soon as I finished with my old one. But what I really needed or wanted wasn't a new journal from her but just to see her after all these long months. The one thing I was most afraid was losing her but maybe I never lost her because she wasn't mine to begin with.

Teaser # 2:
The day was creeping closer and sooner or later, I had to make the decision. Long and thick or short and thin? I had no idea what it should be. But whatever it may be though I hope it will last him a lifetime, though I don't know how many more journals I would be able to provide him nor do I know how long it will be until we meet again... But I hope that I can give him something where he can always share his secrets to. Where he'll be able to share his other side with.

P.S The story will be out soon. The earliest being the week of valentine's day. And the site will probably be moving to its new location sometime in March. Thanks! SPREAD THE WORD! :]
~mushroom.chan;; it's.been.long;;


No comments: